Friday, September 9, 2011

RECYCLING MATERIALS HAS NO LIMIT TO BE REUSED


While the five of us are busy settling down on our preparation to Terengganu,
I surf the net for a while.

Then, I found this photo in one of the blog I visited.
It's a banner made out of egg trays, and it is attached to the wall.
Isn't it lovely?
I didn't recognize the egg trays at first,
but when I read the caption of the picture, I'm quite impressed.
Colours do make the difference, don't they?

It is a good way in reminding others to recycle and save the Mother Nature,
plus it save costs too.
So, why don't we practice this in our lives?
Instead of using canvas and stuff (plus the costs to design and print it),
we can use recyclable stuff for this purpose.
Plus, it is also a unique way to express our concern (and talent :P).

Only then I remembered that our music room did the same thing,
but instead of having the egg trays for banner,
they attached the egg trays at the wall to absorb sound.
We have an orchestra in our school,
so to decrease the echo produce from the sound while they're practising,
they put up the egg trays.

Creative, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment